30.11.11

New Series!

FINALLY! 


I think is more than time to set a beginning for this blog. There's been years of planning and designing and even though everything is not 100% ready yet, I just can't wait to postpone this project even further. For that reason, the SevenSports Channel is finally "live"!


And to kickoff the blog I want you people to decide on which College should I start my next Dynasty.


Since I am not american, I have no connection with any state nor tradition or whatever. But I like, enjoy, love, cheer, watch and keep myself updated around the College Football and the NFL.


That's why I really want you guys to pick a College for me to (try to) drive to greatness. Firstly because I have no favorite college in particular and secondly because I think this will make the series a lot more interesting.


So, here we go. I will give you SEVEN College choices and the most voted by you will be the College I will be picking to start a Dynasty. But I should warn you. To make this WAY more interesting, I won't give as options the highest-ranked programs. Let's see who the contenders will be:


1. From ACC, the MARYLAND TERRAPINS.


2. From Big XII, the IOWA STATE CYCLONES.


3. From Big East, the PITTSBURGH PANTHERS.


4. From Big Ten, the OHIO STATE BUCKEYES.


5. From PAC-12, the WASHINGTON HUSKIES.


6. From SEC, the TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS.


7. From Mountain West, the COLORADO STATE RAMS.


That's it people! Now cast your votes ASAP on which College you want to see a great Dynasty in NCAA12! Comment on this post ONLY with the number referent to the College of your choice. You guys will be able to vote until December, 2nd.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário